Limelight Photo Booth® offers photo booth rentals in San Francisco, California and the surrounding metro area. Serving the cities of San Francisco, Oakland, San Jose, San Mateo, Palo Alto, Napa and Sonoma County, Redwood City, Daly City, Fremont, Berkeley, Sunnyvale, Cupertino, Santa Clara, Santa Cruz, Campbell, Hayward, Richmond, Concord, and Vallejo. Renting a photo booth provides an entertaining addition for guest participation at your next party. Our San Francisco photo booth rental capture the wild and hilarious outtakes of partygoers and gives them a keepsake picture to remember your event. Our rental photo booth in San Francisco is easy to use and operate with one button activation. Limelight Photo Booth® offers unlimited photo sessions during your event.
How it Works
1. Guests enter the closed (private) (Post Modern, Moulin Rouge or iCLICK Photo Booth) or open (Red Carpet, ICLICK or Green Screen photo booth).
2. Inside there can be an assortment of props (wigs, hats, boas, sunglasses, etc.) for dress up.
3. For Red Carpet and Green Screen Photo Booths a photographer will be there to take 1-4 photos of your group or for Post Modern, Moulin Rouge and iCLICK a monitor inside the photo booth displays a live view of what the photo will look like to ensure no one is left out of the photo.
4. The photographer counts down or the start button is pushed and a countdown begins (3-2-1-click) before each photo is taken.
5. After the last photo is taken your guests will exit the photo booth and retrieve their prints.
Limelight Photo Booth®
588 Sutter St, San Francisco, CA 94102